Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oi!!!!

Hey A & J, how's that thesis coming? The blog misses you! We all miss you! Bring back gadget girl and blog boy! Sorry, made the blog boy thing up, but it just seemed unfair...

Also, we may have a new member on this mission, should he choose to accept it :D Dare I say it's been too long?

Tickets JHB - BAR - JHB are currently at R 3990. The Euro has strengthened against the Rand as follows:

R7.54 (02/02/06)
R7.43 (22/01/06)
R7.33 (19/01/06)

Source: FNB Forex rates

Interesting fact: Since the deregulation of forex controls, we can now buy forex online at any time, so watching the exchange rate will do us good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thesis is progressing beautifully now, without the lure of blogging. I think I should change my username to Gadget Girl.

I told "blog boy" (snort, yeah right!) to tell a german friend in Ireland to email/IM you to become a member of the blog too, since he thinks this is a fabulous idea and wants in. I think, the more the merrier. Girls are always attracted to a bigger party.

Since when did the Forex rules change? Awesome, we must definitely keep an eye out. I have $100 stashed in my passport that I forgot to change back after my trip to Slovenia in 2004. And about 6 euros (damn, old keyboard. No euro symbol). Woo hoo - that'll get us far!

Someone on our team, with some financial whizz, better look up some forecasts and see if the rand will continue to strengthen. I mean, who knows - it may have dropped (I mean strengthened) even more by May next year...

PS: Since these comments are being moderated, you may want to cut and paste the above as a blog post, instead of leaving it as a comment... Mwahahahaha! Sirlark cannot stop me! I will find a round about way to blog! Bwahaha!

February 03, 2006 10:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee... look what I snuck onto the template while SirLark was letting the dog out for a wee. Gadget girl will not be repressed!

February 03, 2006 11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home