Saturday, January 14, 2006

The premise....

HEY!

I'm finally online! Just as a quick, personal aside, I have finally got my friggin broadband (wireless, no less) and am now properly online.

In terms of the project, it all began at Catz Pyjamas in Melville, Johannesburg, South Africa, on Boxing Day (26 Dec) 2005. We decided to go down the cocktail list, and then the shooters list, systematically. And we succeeded. We also recorded about an hour of our conversation, which details the marvellous plan, and which, Dreamweaver, I would please like a copy of...

The original (basic) plan is this: Europe, in September 2006, Spain, the Netherlands, Germany. 3 weeks in total. ABSOLUTE PARTY! There are many, many details, but those will be added later, as I am now late for Saturday morning brunch with the fandamily...


The Sagrada Familia, my main reason for wanting to go Barcelona Link to the Barcelona City Council site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home