Sunday, January 15, 2006

A motion...

I hate to start mentioning problems this early in the blog, but there's a bit of a scheduling issue. I've had a chat with Tom since our initial discussion and here's the thing:

We were planning to go after Tom's wedding, in September this year (we can't go before, because there is much going on relating to the wedding in early September). The wedding is on September 22, which puts our timeframe (in my opinion) too late in the year for the wather to be reliable. To go much earlier than that throws up serious budgetary and leave issues.

Therefore I would like to (humbly) suggest that we move the date to April/May 2007, which will line us up for good weather and allow enough time for budget and leave accumulation efforts.

Let me know how you feel about this.

Went gambling with Helge last night, which was great fun! (and no, it did not come out of my travel budget, and besides, I was up a grand when I left)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I second that motion...

January 15, 2006 11:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home